The Senior pastors are the leaders of a church, they have many other duties aside from giving sermons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
As a pastor, you provide spiritual leadership to members of the church. Your duties include;
* Preparing weekly sermons, preaching and conducting worship services.
*It's your responsibility to interpret biblical scripture for the congregation.
*You also provide care and counseling to church members and assist them in crisis situations.
* In addition, working as a senior pastor may require you to officiate at special services, such as confirmations, baptisms, weddings and funerals.
* You collaborate with choir leaders to integrate music into church services.
*Your Job hours are a bit irregular, because you must divide your time between conducting worship services, attending social events at the church and completing administrative duties.
*Must be Accountable when call to do so at regular intervals
*Truly born again
*Self motivator and example to others
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's Degree(pastoral)is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted